Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let Me Spam You With Photos of One Direction(:xx

Hai guys :3 I'm sorry I haven't posted a whole lot lately. xD
I'm seriously sunburned though. I'll live. I'M NO POON!

Welp, I'm gonna post some photos that I've saved to my computer :3


Just saying, but this is my all time favorite photo of them :3


















If you can't tell, I only uploaded the cute\funny ones. AAAAAAnd I need to get more photos. xD
But, I'm going to start doing fake signs :3
If you don't know what fake signs are, they're edited photos of the boys with a piece of paper that say "I love (y/n)!" or "(y\n), will you marry me?" or whatever. Just depends :)

I'm starting the fake signs maybe like tomorrow or Thursday EST. So comment your name and the boy you want, I'll be sure to make you one, or at least try. :3 

OHMYGOD.
It burnsssssssssssssss.

Bai guys(; xx
StuckOnStyles