Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Newest Author\Admin! *Alyssa's About Me*

We have a new admin! :D I thought that I would tell you that we got a new admin\author! Her name is Alyssa! I'm going to have her post her "About Me" here!! :D
-StuckOnStyles-




Alyssa's About Me!



Name: Alyssa


Admin Name: Sunshine(:


Hobby(ies): Fan-girling, writing music, video gaming, and skateboarding.


Favorite Color: Purple or Blue-Green


Favorite 1D Boy: I love them all, but I know the most about Louis. 


Reason I'm Administering This Blog: My life revolves around 1D, so why not share it with the world?


Favorite Song: Half of My Heart by John Mayer or Moments by One Direction 


Favorite Movie: Love, Actually or Titanic


Favorite Quote: "Only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy


Life Motto: "When you go out, go out with a bang! Make every waking moment worth it."