Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

You're the Nando's to My Niall

Nialler's Girl: I was trying very, very hard to pick out a new nickname for myself to use on the blog, Five Boys, One Dream, One Direction. Unfortunately, my brain doesn't want to cooperate and keeps wondering. So, I thought I would share this experience with all of you.
Note - I never did come up with a name... :(



My Brain's Thought Process of Names
We can do this!
Do this we can.
This we can do.
Can we do this?
YES!
'Niall' is in my nickname now.
Niall likes food.
Niall really likes Nando's.
I really like Niall.
You're the Niall to my Nando's.

Thus was born, the name of my very first post. Thanks to my brain though, I now have a question stuck in my head that must be answered: How does Niall eat so much and still stay so skinny!? I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET, NIALL!


High Metabolism. That's how. -StuckOnStyles


Hey, if you're purple when you make comments can I be pink? -Nialler's Girl


Whatever you want I guess. -StuckOnStyles




I don't know why that's how it happened, I mean I usually stay pretty focused. It must be the heat, my brain probably melted today and that's why I can't think right. That's definitely it.


Back to Niall, here are some pictures of him eating for your own enjoyment:


That pizza... looks really good to me right now.

 
Nope! I can't eat food if it's looking back at me! ):

 
The name Nialldo makes me want
Doritos for some reason.


This one is my favorite, because his expression is so:
I wonder if I should actually be eating this..?
Yes, yes I should.


BONUS PICTURE:

One Direction Pizza



Nialler's Girl: If you guys want to leave comments (on any of our posts), please do! If you have a picture of One Direction (or a member of 1D) you want edited by StuckOnStyles, leave a link to it in the comments and we'll post it when she's finished. Also, if there's something specific you would like to see on our blog, comment below!

I'm not sure if people know about this or not, so I would like to point out the difference between our blog title and the actual URL.

Blog: Five Boys, One Dream, One Direction
URL: FiveBoysOneDream1D.blogspot.com

Written by Nialler's Girl