Translate

Monday, July 30, 2012

Part 1 0_0

IMAGINE Part 1**  As I stepped off the camp bus, I was instantly surrounded by music. All different kinds of genres flowed through the air. Being that it's my first day at music camp, I find my cabin quickly and unpack my things. I am so excited because for the first year, my family could finally afford the camp fees.  My life revolves around music. I'm one of those people who play music constantly and always seems to find a song that fits my mood at the moment. I mainly like pop, rock, or dance music. However, I can't play any instruments; But I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar. My cabin room-mates start to show up. Sarah, Ida, and Alyssa are the first. They had met on the bus ride to the camp grounds. There was still one bed open. I asked the girls if they knew who was the last roommate; But no one seemed to know. I shrugged it off. I sat around the cabin getting to know each girl. They all seemed very cheeky and pleasant to be around. About an hour before curfew, another girl stood out side the cabin door. Sarah jumped up and went to open it.  "Hi... I'm Alicia. I think I've got the right cabin. Is this cabin 57382?" the girl asked quietly. I jumped up from my bed and replied that we were going to call it Cabin L.  All of us stayed up for hours after dark talking to each other about what we were like. It turns out, us all are Directioners. I explained why I wanted to call the cabin "Cabin L." The cabin's number '57382' turned out to be Louis Tomlinson's audition number when he auditioned for the X Factor. ***The next part will be posted in a few days :)