Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Imagine Week! *Liam*


It's finally imagine week! Let's kick it off with one to Daddy Direction himself, Liam Payne!


"Awkward Awakening"
 A Liam Payne Imagine




Imagine waking up after a party to an unknown apartment, you check your phone and it says that it's 12:30 in the afternoon. Still being partially asleep, you stretch yourself into an upward position and walk to the kitchen. As soon as you get one step in the room you see the back half of the owner to the apartment.





He turns around and flashes you his beautiful smile, and says, "Good morning beautiful, want something to eat?"


"Uh, no, but thanks for the offer.." You reply, trying to hide your blush by rubbing your all too tired eyes. "How did I end up here? Who are you? Where am I?"


His perfect smile disappears as he explains, turning to one of worry. "Well, you passed out at the party last night. I didn't want anything bad to happen to you, so I brought you back to my flat and made you a bed on the couch. Oh, and my name's Liam, from One Direction." 


Your mouth drops open in momentary shock, only letting one thought play over in your head. You are in the house of one of the worlds five most popular boys. "Why did you bring me here? Why not just call someone to come pick me up, isn't that easier?"


His grin makes a quick reappearance, and he tells you, "Because when we talked last night, I felt something different. I didn't want to lose it. So, I brought you here to make sure you were alright, and also to ask if you'd like to go out with me sometime..?"


You turn bright red, this time realizing the sleepy eyes move won't work "Y-yeah.. I'd love to.." you say, a smile spreading across your face.


"Okay, then! What about next week, obviously here, watching Disney movies with some popcorn?" 


You giggle out your response, "It sounds amazing, Liam. Here's my number.. Text me when you can?"


"Sure thing." He winks at you, earning another girlish laugh out of your lips. "See you next week. Let me drive you home, okay? I don't need you getting hurt or lost along the way." He said, taking your hand and leading you out towards his car.





Thanks for reading!

Written by StuckOnStyles
Edited by Nialler's Girl