Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Niall Imagine *by Alyssa!*

You have hopes and dreams. You want the easy life like street performers. The ones who do magic tricks or play music; The ones who do their act and then collect money with a hat or a guitar case. As a child, you and your best friend Niall would walk around a plaza you grew up knowing. You'd watch all the acts and then always tell him that's what you wanted to do. Years would pass, but everyday you had the same plans. He'd walk to your house, get you, and you'd be on your way.

On your 13th birthday, he never came. You waited for what seemed like forever. You decided to go alone and hope he's already there waiting. You saw act after act, but no Niall. He was no where to be found. You grew sad because it was the first time you had went alone and it was your birthday.

You passed all the magic acts, all the acrobats, and a break dancer or two. Now you were in the music acts. It was your favorite place to be. You and Niall always wanted to do this sort of act together. Not professionally, but to show off to each other. You had made a promise when you were little that if it was your moment to shine, you'd do what you always wanted, impress each other.

One by one, you went through the genres. Naill had always said that if you ever got separated to meet at the corner between the ice cream parlor and the end of the music acts. So you went there, hoping he'd be waiting, and there he was. He was playing his classic instrument, the acoustic guitar. It was your favorite song from the movie ironically called, "Waiting For Forever". The song he was singing was "Worlds Collide."

"This song goes out to that one girl that would wait on me forever." He gives you a wink and starts to play it.

"Back when we were young, we ran into the sun.
It's like we fell apart; Yes you stole my heart.
I searched these wasted years to wipe away the tears as my heart began to crack" He sang it so perfectly. You felt tears well up in your eyes- this was so special to you.

"We can't go back. 

I can hardly speak when you're in front of me. I can't breathe.
Two paths that would not cross, you left me feeling lost
But I love you just the same. Let the magic rain"

You stepped beside him and sang the harmony. He smiled at you and continued to play.

"With a blanket made of stars to wrap the both of us, as we fell into the light.
Our worlds collide, yes that's the way that our worlds collide.
Here I am and here I stand, our worlds collide.
And I would wait for you, and I'd wait forever too.
You're in- you're in my heart; It's true."

Over the thunder of clapping hands, he looks only at you and whispers to you, "A beautiful song to a beautiful girl- it seems quite right if you ask me, (y/n). I love you!"

You take a step away so you could see his face. You look at him with a blank expression, not knowing how you feel about what he said. Suddenly, he kisses you- not a thirteen year old's "quick kiss", but a very passionate one.

You hoped that night would never end- but as all nights do, it did. Year by year you had spent everyday with him, until his big audition for the X Factor.

Round by round, song by song, you always referred to yourself as "Team Niall!" He soon went from a single street performer to a group named "One Direction." 



But day by day you were on his side. Even when he left to go to America. Now One Direction was all that people were talking about.

After about one year in America, he was coming home to visit. You hadn't spoke to him since he left. You were excited yet nervous at the same time, but you knew all you really wanted was your best friend back.


The day Niall returned home to Ireland, he had greeted his mom and brother at the airport. He was shocked that you weren't there. He let out a large sigh, but his mom reassured him by saying that you missed him as much as he missed you. 



On his first day back in Ireland, you don't see each see. On the second day, he walks to your house, wearing a hoodie so the press don't find him. He doesn't want anything to mess up this day. When he gets to your house, your mum answers the door.

"Why hello, Niall. It's a pleasure to have you back. It seems like ages have went by without you here, at least with (y/n) around, that is."

"Hey! I've missed you guys a ton. Is (y/n) here?" he asks after giving your mum a bear hug.

She replies by saying that you left a little before an hour ago. She also tells him that each day you walked through to plaza, hoping that one day you would return to her. He looks at the ground blankly.

___





Off he went to the plaza. He looked through performer after performer for you. He gets to the corner by the ice cream parlor but you weren't there. He had made a plan.

He asked a tall, dark headed man if he could borrow his acoustic guitar. When the man realized who he was, he gave Niall his guitar without any thought. Niall stood proudly on the corner and removed his hood.

"This song goes out to that one girl that would wait on me forever." He pauses, and then begins to play. Soon enough a crowd draws in.

"Back when we were young, we ran into the sun.
It's like we fell apart; Yes you stole my heart.
I searched these wasted years to wipe away the tears as my heart began to crack.

We can't go back. 
I can hardly speak when you're in front of me. I can't breathe.
Two paths that would not cross, you left me feeling lost
But I love you just the same." His melodic voice sung.



You see the crowd at the corner and rush over to see what the big deal is- Then you see Niall.

"Let the magic rain."

You stepped in once more as a harmony. He smiled and you both kept singing, eyes locked on each others.

"With a blanket made of stars to wrap the both of us, as we fell into the light.
Our worlds collide, yes that's the way that our worlds collide
Here I am and here I stand; Our worlds collide.
And I would wait for you and I'd wait forever too.
You're in- you're in my heart; It's true."

Flashing of cameras came from everywhere, tears were streaming down your face. You have your best friend back. As you stood and thought to yourself, Niall reached over to you, pulled you in close, and hugged you.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)... I didn't mean for you to feel like I didn't care anymore. I didn't mean to hurt you.." You saw tears forming in those beautiful blue eyes of his.

"It's true, ya'know. I've come here every day, and I've waited for you...and I'd wait forever too!" You laughed.

He smiles. "I've told the boys all about you. "

He tells you about his trip to America for hours. For the weeks he was home, you had the same routine you had as a child. Eventually he did go back to being a pop-star, but not before he had a girlfriend. You wanted to make sure no fan would steal your best friend. But now you see him more often. Your lives go on and you live happily ever after with your blue eyed, blonde haired, Irish lover boy.



The End!



Written by Sunshine(:




Another lovely imagine from the lovely Mrs. Sunshine! :3 This one made me cry so it's my favorite one written by her.(: -StuckOnStyles-