Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Views & Comments(: xx

Hai guys(: xx


It's Annie once more :)
We've hit over 1,000 views in the last couple of days. You readers make me pretty dang proud :) 


Oh, and if you didn't read my last post, I'm starting fake signs!(:
I have one to make, but I'll only start if I have at LEAST 5 people wanting one. So far, only one person has asked for one. But if you want one, comment your name and either one boy* or the whole band. :)


Another thing, I'm super-mega-extremely happy, so uh yeah(:


I'm going to suggest you all listen to Olly Murs. If you don't know who he is, I am so depressed with you. JUST KIDDING. :)


But, it seems as though I'm the most hated Owner\Admin because you never comment on my posts. D: But Eh. If you all don't like me, let me know why? 


I'ma go now.
Bai(:


-StuckOnStyles-