Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fanfiction Chapter One! :)


*Reference Pic*




Chapter One


It’s been almost two years since I’ve seen or talked to Liam, but he’s been everywhere- in tabloids, magazines, even on the television. A lot has changed about Liam; He got a girlfriend, he’s completely changed his “sense of style”, and he’s gotten a lot more serious- according to the magazines.


I’ve also changed. I got a new best friend, my style has changed, and my hair is now a teal color with light blue highlights as well as layered with bangs *see picture for example*. I no longer look like the Harmony he knew me as- except for my petite figure that’s recognizable to everyone I know, and my personality.
___




I strangely woke up really early on a Monday- since we are on a break I decided to lounge around for an hour or two and text my best friend, Carol.


Me- Carol, come over? I’m bored & im choosing my new hair color 2day! I want u to help me! Im dying it like next week!


Carol- Sure thing babe! I’ll be over as soon as I get ready! Get ready after I come over so I can help you. We r going sumwhere!


Me- Ok I guess? I’ll be waiting!


I put my phone into my pocket and I felt it vibrate, I'm pretty it's just Carol responding so I didn’t look at it. Where is she taking me? But even more important, why is Carol awake at such an ungodly hour?


I dismissed these questions from my mind and flipped my television through our news channels, hoping to spot Liam or one of the other boys. Sure enough, they were on the closest network to Wolverhampton.


At some point during my gawking at my once called “best friend”, Carol appeared in front of the television set. I was too caught up in my thoughts about Liam to even notice her standing there until I felt something hit the side of my head. 


“Do I have your attention NOW?!” Carol said, while holding a couch pillow in her hand. Obviously, it was her weapon of choice to gain my attention. 


“Sorry, I was thinking.” I said rubbing where I had gotten hit.


“I can tell. But anyways, we need to get you ready to go! I’m happy you’re actually up early enough. Have you showered yet?” She said, apparently in a hurry. 


I shook my head in response, “I took one yesterday, but I need another one.” I added whilst getting up off the couch and walking to my room with Carol nipping at my heels. “Where are we going anyway that’s so important?”


“I’ll tell you once we get you all dolled-up and dressed. Okay?” Carol responded, handing me my towel and robe. I nodded at her and proceeded to get in the shower. 


I washed my hair with my special shampoo for my dyed hair and the conditioner that matches it. Then I washed my body with a vanilla scented body wash. I continued with my shower responsibilities and I got out. When I entered my room I saw Carol lying on my bed with my iPhone perched in her dainty hands and a confused look on her face. 


“What are you doing?” I said, causing her attention to move from whatever she was looking at on my screen to me.

She stared at me with a puzzled look on her face. “Some guy named Liam texted you about the time you texted me. Who is he?” 






It's about time I got chapter one done... xD I'm SUCH a procrastinator.
The rights to the picture belong to Leda Monster Bunny. I just used it for hair color.


I'm gonna go.
Bye guys(: xx


-StuckOnStyles-