Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Imagine Week! *Harry*

"A Dozen Red Balloons"
A Harry Styles Imagine

   

Imagine you and your boyfriend, Harry, are at a fair for your six-months anniversary. You've been at the same booth for over half an hour and Harry is determined to win you the large stuffed Pikachu.

"Harry, I don't really need a stuffed Pikachu..." You manage to say, hoping that he will give up before he gets aggravated at himself.

"Are you sure? You've always talked about how you wanted your boyfriend to win you a stuffed animal, (y/n), and I wanted to be the first one to do so." He says, picking up another baseball, aiming it at the tower of milk jars, and throwing it. The ball hits the milk jars with a deafening crash, and sends the tower toppling.

"I'm guessing you want this?" The man behind the counter says as he hands the Pikachu over to Harry.

"Nice one, Harry. Now I have something to remember you by when you leave to go on tour." You say, the sadness and anger audible in your voice.

He presses the Pikachu into your arms, saying as sweetly as possible, "Hey, don't let that get you down. If you ever miss me, I'm just a text or call away. And if you ever miss me more than that, give your Pikachu a squeeze, or try to call me through Skype. Okay?" He brushes the hair away from your face and flashes his always heart-warming smile. 

Him leaving for tour.. That's all that's been on your mind since they decided the days. You don't want him to leave you all alone for almost a whole year, not after just six months of being together. You guys have spent almost the whole day at the fair, but it still doesn't feel like enough time. 

This was my last day to spend with him before tour. At least I have something to remember him by until he comes home. You think, wiping away at the newly formed tears in your eyes.

At around 8:30 that night you get a text from Harry.

Hazza: Hey beautiful, I'm sorry I have to leave, but it's my job. I'll miss you every second. I love you gorgeous. xx
You: I'll miss you too, be safe out there for me. I love you too. I just can't believe you'll be gone on my birthday.. :( 
Hazza: I'll make it up to you. Trust me. I have to go now. We're getting on the plane. Bye...

You put your phone down on the desk next to your bed. What could he have meant? Your birthday was in a few weeks, he'd still be on tour. How'd he make it up if he wasn't going to be back until your 18th birthday?

The weeks pass by, and it's your birthday is finally here. You wake up and go to check the mail. You've gotten nothing from Harry. No text, call, tweets. Nothing. 

Around 7:30 that night, he texts you.

Hazza: Babe, Happy Birthday. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there.. I hope you love what I sent you though. Goodnight. Love you. xx

What could he have gotten you to make up for something so important? You hear a knock at the door, and open it. All you see is a bouquet of roses, a dozen red balloons, and a card. You walk to the end of the drive to see who could have put them there. Nobody. You gather your gifts in your arms, and head back inside. 

You're a foot into the hallway when you feel someone grab your waist.

"Happy birthday, beautiful." The person says, the voice sounding familiar. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a brown curl that can belong to no one else except for Harry. 

You turn around, and nearly scream. "Harry! I can't believe you came back!" You kiss his cheek excitedly before taking his hand in yours and walking with him to the couch. He puts in your favorite movie, which the two of you stay up all night to watch. Finally, you fall asleep in his arms.

You wake up the next morning to see your twitter feed blowing up with mentions of you. Harry had taken a picture of you while you slept and posted it saying, "Look at this beauty. Happy birthday (y/n), love you."







Thanks for reading. How'd you like it?

Either this one or Niall's are my favorites. I hope you all love them all! :D

Written by StuckOnStyles
Edited by Nialler's Girl