Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SHOUT OUT!

-1Directioner-
Why, hello. Someone is looking mighty fine today! ;)
image
Looks like Niall agrees with me!

So, to my REAL point!

We have over 600 views on our blog, and only 1 brave soul ever comments. CAN YOU SAY VIEWER OF THE MONTH!? So, shout out to our lovely Carol! She's a very sweet person and we're happy to have such a faithful fan(:

Plus she loves 1D. Thus it is impossible for us to not love her!
-_- I feel stupid. She has to love 1D, she's on a blog about them...

Everyone be super happy for Carol! I command thee!

So don't be like this:

When you can be like THIS:
image
Mhmm, I went there. >:D

WE LOVE YOU CAROL! THIS MUCH >< WHICH IS A LOT, IT'S ALL THE WAY AROUND THE WORLD AND BACK!
Liam loves you. <3
image

THE VOICE IN MY HEAD  IS SCREAMING!
WOOH!!!

So sweet, precious little Carol, I have a surprise for you! It's truly amazing, I promise~ You are going to be an extra it StuckOnStyle's story! xD I can't say whether or not you'll have a major part in it, but you will be mentioned in there somewhere!

Congratulations from Louis.

He got you a pinata! :D



GIF PARTY!