Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Imagine Week! *Zayn*

"The Bradford Bad Boy Returns"
A Zayn Malik Imagine



Imagine that you and Zayn were more than best friends before he left to join One Direction and go on tour. You guys were going out on dates together, but you weren't OFFICIALLY dating. You guys kept in touch during the first few weeks of his tour, but you soon realized that it would never work out and gave up on him.

You've been careful not to think about him. But knowing that he was coming back home for a few weeks made the memories of him swirl around in your head all of the time. You recall every moment you shared with him when you were younger, from birthday parties to sleepovers, Zayn was always there. You started to miss him so much, until one cloudless Sunday morning when you got a text message from him.
                                                                                                                                                        




Zayn: Good morning beautiful, we haven't talked in a while. When I get home, can it be like old times? I miss you, I miss everyone. We're gonna go visit the old clubhouse as soon as I arrive, so I need you to make sure we can still fit up there and that it's safe.Okay


You: Good morning to yourself, you little bad boy.(; Sure, I'll go check it, and when you get home I'll  be there waiting with my mom's brownies and some Gatorade. We all miss you too, especially your little sisters, I go and see them all the time. See you sometime!(:


Zayn: I'll hold you to it! Bye babe, see you next week. I've got to go now, Paul'll be angry.


You: Whatever you say, BradfordBadBoii. Bye. Lol.


You put your phone back on your nightstand and get up out of your bed. This was the first time in weeks that Zayn had talked to you. Being you haven't seen him in nearly a year, you decide to do as he says and see if your old clubhouse is still okay to use. 


You walk to your closet and pick out this outfit. v v
You curl your hair, your make up, and walk to the clubhouse that you and Zayn always played in as little kids. The whole way there, you have your iPod on shuffle, and every single one of Zayn's favorite songs come on in order. You pull your headphones out, wind them around your iPod, and put it into your pocket

I miss him so much. I can't wait for him to come back home. You think to yourself. It takes you about 30 minutes to get to the clubhouse. You're a few feet away from the clubhouse when you start to hear the song "With You" by Chris Brown, you also hear someone singing along with it. You were enticed to run up to the door and open it, when you see a pair of gorgeous brown eyes looking at you from the far corner of the clubhouse.

"Hello gorgeous, long time no see?" He gets up and walks to where you are. "Where's the brownies and Gatorade you promised me?" he winks at you.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to see you so soon, a-and my mom was asleep." You let a giggle out. "Why are you home so early?" 

"They gave us time off, especially since our tour ended this week. They wouldn't keep us from home for anything." He put his arms out for a hug, "Welcome back hug?"

You hug him and you notice something about him has changed. "You're no longer a Bradford Bad Boy, are you Zayn? I know there's a mirror in your pocket." You giggle again, this time much louder.

Zayn begins to blush and grabs your hand. "How's about a nice walk through town, just the both of us. Like old times?" He starts to smile. "I've missed you so much, (y/n)."

You don't say anything, but you kiss his cheek and he knows that it's all the same. You walk around town, finally stopping at your favorite coffee shop. Zayn orders for the both of you, knowing exactly what you want.

"Excuse me miss," he says to the lady at the counter, "can I have two large caramel macchiatos? Oh, and two chocolate chip muffins as well?" He grins at the teen-aged girl working behind the counter, who is also making the coffee. She over-fills one of our cups, starts to blush, and hurriedly tries to finish our order.

"Zayn, quit being such a flirt. It's embarrassing." You tease him while you both sip coffee and eat your muffin. "So, how was touring around America?"

"Oh, it was amazing. The weather was so warm, especially in Florida and California. Me and the lads went to the beach,and we went shopping. I got something for everyone. Mum, Doniya, Waliyha, Safaa, and my favorite girl." He bites his lower lip. "I really hope she likes what I got her. It took me weeks to have it made all made."

His favorite girl? Who on Earth could that be? Could it be that Perrie Edwards that I heard he fancied? You think to yourself.

"So, what do you want to do today, gorgeous? We can go to my mum's house and surprise her and the girls. Sound good?" he asks, snapping you back into reality.

"What? Oh, sure. Sounds great." You say. "You're mum will be really surprised. She's been so worried about you."

"Well then, finish your muffin and come on! We're going to go surprise them!" He hops up out of his chair, grabs your hand and pulls you out the door. He slows down after you walk about 20 feet away from the door of the coffee shop. In the early morning sun, the light hits Zayn perfectly, and you try not to stare as you walk with him.
                                                                                                                                                       


You arrive at Zayn's house around 12:30 that afternoon. You tell him to wait in front of the door when you go in, saying that you'll text him when it's safe.

"Mrs. Malik?" You call through the house.

"Yes dear? I'm in the kitchen." You hear her reply and walk to where she is, her three daughters with her as well. 

"Hey (y/n)!" The girls say in unison, you nod to acknowledge them.

"Uh... I'm doing a report for school about the human desires, so would you mind if I asked you all a question? If you could have one thing, right now, what would it be?" You find it hard to not start laughing while you say this.

"I speak on behalf of all of us when I say this. But it's for Zayn to come home, we miss him like crazy." Mrs. Malik said, worry being noticeable in her voice. You pull your phone from your pocket and text Zayn to come in.

"And I'm fairly sure that he misses you all as well." You start to smile. 

Zayn's in the room within a matter of seconds and everyone rushes over to hug him or kiss his cheek. The one person who gets the most worked up about it is Zayn himself; You can see the tears start to form in his dark brown eyes. He let's one fall, but quickly brushes it off.

"Zayn, we're so happy you're home," his mum tells him.

"Yeah, well I am too. And I brought you all something from America." He reaches into the backpack he had on and tells everyone to close their eyes. The first this he pulls out is a little jewelry box. "Mum, this is yours." He searches back in the bag again and pulls out a little doll. He places it in Safaa's hands, with a grin on his face. The next item he retrieves out of his bag is a Justin Beiber doll and CD, the CD was signed by Justin himself. He gives this to Waliyha, who immediately snaps her eyes open and lets out a squeal.

The third thing he pulls from his bag is a beautiful necklace, which he gives to Doniya. "Now, for my special girl," he turns to face you and reaches in his pocket. He takes out a small box and hands it over to you. 

You open the box and you see three things, a piece of paper, an infinity ring, and a locket. The paper was folded neatly and placed in the bottom of the little velvet box. What was on it had once meant the world to you, and it still does.

"Our marriage paper from when we were seven? How'd you keep it for so long?" You start to blush. When you were both little, people would tell you that you should get married. So you wrote on a sheet of lined paper a marriage contract, and you each signed it. Memories start flooding back. 

"Well, it wasn't too hard to keep up with. I've kept it in my wallet since we signed it. I never wanted to lose it." He smiles at the ground. He's so sweet.. If only this marriage contract were real. You sighed.

The next thing you look at is the locket, you open it and see two pictures. The one on the left is a picture of yourself and Zayn the day he tried out for X-Factor, the one on the right is a picture of you and Zayn when you first met at the age of six. By now, you're overcome with memories and you're on the verge of crying.

The last item in the box is the infinity ring. You pick it up and see something inscribed in the silver. "You'll always be my special girl. Forever and Always." The tears fall down your cheeks and Zayn walks in front of you and wipes them away. 

"What's wrong, (y/n)? Did I do something?" he asks, his eyes are glittering from the sunlight flooding in from the window behind you.

"No, you didn't. It's just that this is the sweetest thing I've ever gotten... Thank you.." Your tears continue to fall until Zayn kisses you so sweetly that you automatically stop crying. "What was that for?" You ask

"I wanted you to stop crying, my girl's too good for tears." He bites his lip again and starts blushing once more.

"Zayn, why don't you just TELL her? It's killed me not to!" Doniya pipes in. 

"Tell me what?" You look at both of them with a look of pure confusion on your face.

"(y/n), Zayn fancies you. Couldn't you tell? The boy's head over heels for you!" She replies with a look of triumph on her face.

"Zayn, is that true?" You and his mum both ask.

"Gladly, yes. It is.. I do fancy you, and I was wondering if you fancied me as well?" Zayn looks completely embarrassed by his sister's outburst.

"Well, Zayn, I do. But, I really fancy my little Bradford Bad Boy." The whole room erupts with laughter and giggles. You look at Zayn and he can't stop laughing.



StuckonStyles: Well? Your opinions please? This one was actually the hardest for me to write because I don't know as much about Zayn as I do some of the other boys'. But, oh well!




Written by StuckOnStyles
Edited by Nialler's Girl