Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

*Liam Payne Fan Fiction* Intro!


Introduction

My name is Harmony. I usually go by my middle name though, Marie. I’m a normal teenager that lives in Wolverhampton. Well, except for the fact that my best friend is in a band that’s gone global.

I’ve known Liam since I was six. Our mums had worked together for a long time and they wanted us to meet. When we first met, we became friends as soon as we said hello. The weeks went by and the time we spent together increased. He was over at my house or I was over at his -we were best friends.

We hung out for years. He’d always been interested in singing. Every time he would sing, I swear I saw someone else. When Liam sang, he sounded like an angel sent from heaven. When we were both fourteen, he told me he wanted to audition for the X-Factor.

I told him to do it, that he’d make it through. Which he did; the first round though. He didn’t make it through the judge’s housing and came back home. I did my best to cheer him up and tell him that his singing was superb, but it seemed all he needed was a second chance.

It took me two years to get him to try out again. This time he went to boot camp and was eliminated. I was sitting on my couch with my mum next to me, while tears formed in my eyes. The television cut to commercial, I got up and went to my room and bawled. After a few minutes my mum called me back into the living room.

“Harmony quick, get in the living room now! They called Liam and some others back! Hurry up!” She nearly screamed.

I wanted to know what all of the fuss was about, so I wiped my eyes and left my room. I had just sat down when I heard Simon Cowell say “We’ve decided to put you into two groups. I wish the best of luck to all of you.”

You and your mum both jump off of the couch and scream for joy, Liam made it! You call his mum and tell her the news; she screams and hangs up the phone. Your next instinct was to call Liam and congratulate him, but in the middle of dialing his number, he calls you.

“I can’t believe you made it! I told you that you would!” You turn the speaker on so that your mum can hear him as well. “We’re all so happy for you! Especially your mum, she screamed then hung up when I told her.”

“I can’t believe I made it either, Harmony. It’s a huge shock that I did; I should have known you were right though. Thanks for telling mum, I appreciate all that you’ve done for me ever since we met.” He yelled at someone named Louis, “Sorry, Lou just ran into me. I must go now, tell everyone I’ll miss them while I’m on X-Factor. Bye dear.”




-StuckOnStyles-


Oh yeah, this doesn't have a title yet.. I'll give it one sooner or later.. xD