Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

Oh My.. I'm so Sorry!! D:

StuckOnStyles: OH MY GOSH! GUYS! I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE!! I was doing things and I had no way of getting on a computer to create posts for the blog.. I feel horrible! D: So, in honor of you all, I'm going to start posting A HECK of a lot more. This will have to start next week though, being that Friday I have an eye doctor's appointment. But I'll try my HARDEST to post all the of time!

Oh, and we got a comment earlier that made me feel so happy on the inside(: Thank you Carol for the suggestion. I'll be attempting to continue on the Liam imagine (The Second One) and make it seem more like a fanfic!

Guys, I really appreciate feedback, so can you *pretty, pretty* please give me some on any of my blogs (The StuckOnStyles ones)? It means a lot when I know you guys are reading and liking\disliking whatever I write. Please, be honest. I can take criticism, so feel free to share your opinion.

But to those who have read the blogs, I really appreciate your interest here. Please keep reading or suggest us to a friend! You are all amazing.(:

Well, this was a very random post. I'm done writing(:
Bye guys! :3

-StuckOnStyles-