Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

I... Am... DEAD....

Hello! I'm alive and well! I've just SERIOUSLY been busy...


D: I'm such a terrible person... D:


I really need to start writing chapter one of my fanfic... Either that or just give up... xD 
Oh, by the way, you all NEED to start commenting.... I mean we have like 670 views and 8 comments... Please comment? I like feedback(:


I also might start posting little poems about One Direction that I write... xD Some will be REALLY terrible (badly written). 
I will also take part in writing "Preferences", so just give us a situation by posting it in the comments and we'll make one(: Oh, and would anyone care to explain to me what a "One-Shot" is? O.o


But erm.. Yeah(: Well, I'm gonna post some funny 1D things :3 Three of each boy(:


Hazza!






Two pairs of sunnies? You're a special child. xD

Nialler!


*coughcough* Yes *coughcough*


DJ Malik!
Mustache.... Onna Steeeeek!



Boo Bear!




COME AT ME BRO!
Daddy Direction!

WHAT?! NO INSURANCE!?


Well, I'm done. :3 Bye guys!

-StuckOnStyles-