Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

Imagine Week! *Liam #2*

StuckOnStyles: I'm not going to use as many pictures on the imagines. It's gotten harder to find ones that fit what the story line is about!! xD






Imagine you are Liam's best friend. Since he doesn't have any little sisters to be protective over, you're the next best thing. He introduced you to the boys and you end up hitting it off with Harry. One night, Liam went to sleep early, and you ended up sleeping with Harry. The next day, Liam saw kisses on Harry's collar. He knew they were yours because it was your lip gloss and it smelled like you. Liam is dating Danielle, so he doesn't get jealous. He was angry that Harry kissed you, you're too innocent. The next day, Liam made sure to get his point clear.


"Harry, quit seeing (y/n). You know she's too innocent for you." Liam picks up a folded newspaper and hits Harry with it playfully, but hard enough to where it will leave a bruise. Harry looks at Liam, surprised that he'd point something like that out.


"Why would you care? You're dating Danielle, and that hurt!" Harry starts to rub his shoulder where the candle had hit him. "Besides, all we did was kiss! You know my views on that other stuff.."


Liam looks at the ground and blushes. "I care because she's my best friend, no, she's my adopted little sister! I'm doing this because I don't want her to end up getting hurt by you and your antics."


"My antics? Liam, I'd never do anything on purpose to hurt (y/n). You know that. Why are you getting so worked up over the fact she slept in my bed and kissed me a lot?" Harry looks your way and smiles.


Liam sighs. Nobody really knows what's going on in his head except for him. "Listen, just stay away from her, okay? She doesn't need to get caught up with all the paps and drama we go through." 


"Liam, I'm not five- you don't have to control my every action. I can make my own decisions." You snapp out, finally butting you way into the conversation. "I'm old enough to know when I make a good or bad decision. Even if this is a bad decision, I'm willing to take all of the consequences that comes with it!" You run out of their apartment and down the street to yours. 


When you get home, you head to your bedroom and fling yourself onto your bed. Today was not a good day to have Liam get all protective over you. He makes you so mad when he tries to control your life.


You stay in your room for what felt like ages. But after so long, Liam somehow appears in there with you. "Liam! How in the world did you get in my house?!" You shout out, sharply.


"There's no need to shout. And you gave me a key, remember?" He sits down next to you and makes you look at him. "Why'd you storm off like that?"


You stare at him as though he's stupid. "I stormed off because I don't want you telling me who I should date. I really like Harry, and I don't need you to tell me what to do. We're not 12 anymore." You shove your head back into the stuffed toy cat Harry won you at a fair. "I just want you to know how hard it is to be me." You say, the sound being muffled by the plush cat.


"I'm sorry, (y/n).. I just don't want you to end up hurt. Did you know that you're too good for him? That's why I'm so protective over you. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like you're the only girl in the world." He sighs, then mumbles, "Like me, but I'm taken.."


"What was that?" 


"Nothing.." He frowns, "But please, don't do anything you'll regret with Harry.. I don't want you to get hurt.." You can see something in his eyes.. It looks like a mixture of pain and sadness... You can tell how much it hurts him to say that you can stay with Harry.





StuckOnStyles: I'm done.. Sorry it seems a little unfinished.. But I felt as though it was the right place to stop..
Thanks for reading.. 
Bye Guys..


Writted by StuckOnStyles
Edited by Nialler's Girl