Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Imagine Week! *Niall*

 "What can I say?"
  A Niall Horan Imagine




Note - (Y/N) means your name.


Imagine you and your best friends from the band One Direction are all hanging out together at Louis' flat, playing truth or dare.


"(Y/N)! Truth or Dare?" Harry exclaims, jumping out of his seat and into Louis' lap.


"Uh, I dunno..  Truth?" You reply to your overly excited, curly-haired friend. This isn't going to go well is it? You think, sighing softly to yourself for being so stupid.


"Who do you fancy?" He asks, a very mischievous grin spreading across his face.


"Uh.. Niall..."


"What was that, (y/n)?" Harry questions again, his eyes showing no emotion. 


"Niall..." You say, blushing slightly.


"AWH!!" They all reply, staring at either you or Niall, with dramatic "lovey-dovey" looks on their faces.


Your blush starts to spread. You quickly shoot out of the recliner, walk to Louis' room with your head bent low as to hide your red cheeks, slam the door shut, and lay on his bed.


After around thirty minutes has passed, Harry appears next to you and takes a seat on the floor. "I'm so sorry, (y/n), I shouldn't have done that.. I know how you feel about that kind of stuff, I'm sorry." Then he gives you his sad little puppy dog face, and your forced to accept his apology with a huge hug. "But, I overheard Niall and Zayn talking after you left! Niall told Zayn that he liked you too!" He stops, grinning to himself,"He also said he was gonna check on you soon, so be prepared." 


'Really?! This can't be happening! Niall Horan, one of the most popular guys in the world, likes me too? I know I'm their friend and all, but this is just too awesome!' You think to yourself. Harry was right, within a few short minutes, Niall is sitting on the bed next to you.


"Hey, (y/n). Want to talk?" He said in his heart-melting Irish accent.


"Sure." You reply, your blush coming back.


"So, now that I know that you fancy me, it makes things slightly awkward between us.. doesn't it?" He motions around in the air with his hands. You nod, laughing uncomfortably. "Well, I know something that will make it even more awkward;" He pauses, taking in an almost painful sounding breath, "I fancy you too. And I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to Nando's tomorrow after I get back from the studio? Like a date..." He starts to blush and stutter.

"Y-y-yes. Yes. I'd love to, Niall." You reply, embarrassed, butterflies have currently taken over all of the space in your stomach.



Niall straightens up, his face glowing.
It was then and there when your Irish love story started. 


"Eh, what can I say? The Irish gets'em every time"








Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it!


Can I get some feedback here? Thanks(:


Written by StuckOnStyles
Edited by Nialler's girl (as usual)