Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

One Direction: Gifs For You

All<3
 




One direction serious gif


Liam (is the smart one)












Harry (is the flirt)













Zayn (is vain, see what I did there?)



butt dance








Niall (is the funny one)

niall horan gif










Louis Tomlinson (is the leader 'cause, uh, that's the only one that was left)


louis dancing













Nialler's Girl: I'm sorry that there haven't been many post these past few days! StuckOnStyles is currently on vacation, and she's the one who writes the imagines! There are some saved in her drafts, but I don't know which ones are complete.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to make a post with One Direction gifs in it! There are five gifs for each member, so enjoy! (:

*Also, the labels written inside of the parenthesis are ones I used from the One Direction X Factor video diary week 2. Here is a link for the video on youtube: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54SZtIoccs