Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30 Days of One Direction: Days 11-15

-1Directioner-



*First, I have some very important news I forgot to mention in yesterday's post, Liam's got two kidneys now!* I'm so happy for him~ :D

Day 11:
Favorite Louis picture.
Okay, so I know it's supposed to be a picture of JUST Louis, but this pic was so adorable that I had to choose it!

Day 12:
Favorite Zayn picture.
Look at him being all amaZayn. (:

Day 13:
Favorite Niall picture.

He looks so focused on his playing. <3

Day 14:
Favorite Liam picture.

His birthmark! :D


Day 15:

What was your proudest moment as a Directioner?
I won't lie; I don't, like, go on YouTube and watch all of their tour videos, I don't have the Up All Night DVD, and I didn't watch the Teen Choice Awards to see what they won. I am definitely not the most dedicated Directioner out there... I feel like I can't choose my proudest moment for them because of the tours/award shows I didn't watch. -_- Bad, bad Directioner.

Buuuuuuuut I'm going to choose one anyway. I have to say my proudest moment for them was (even though I wasn't able to go to any of their concerts) when they were able to tour in America for the first time. I hope they had a great experience here(:

_____________
Just to let everyone know, post make become a little less frequent now that school has started. Also, StuckOnStyles, Sunshine, and I approve of all of the boys' relationships (Louis/Eleanor, Liam/Danielle, Zayn/Perrie). Bye~!

Louis Tomlinson car gets high bids from fans
Louis thinks you should comment!


*Note:
Like I said before, we will be doing preferences IF we get any requests. We will not just be doing written preferences, but picture/outfit preferences as well.