Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

R-R-R-R-RANDOM! :)xx

Hello everybody, once again! Its me, Sunshine, here with some random junk, because, sorry, but I have nothing else to say! So first off, Part 3 of my Imagine WILL be posted this coming Monday! Also, we want more of you to become involved with this blog! Anyone, please comment something you want to know or something you don't like that we are doing! Thirdly, everyone has been asking "Is the D on Liam's hand a tattoo?" I can say for a fact that I have no idea...sorry. Furthermore, I love you all so so so much. And I want to give a big should out to one of my best friends, Brittany! She and I plan on trying our hardest to finally get One Direction tickets. Post in the comments if you're selling like 3 around the east coast (USA). Peace off...BOOP! <-- Also, I would die if anybody other than Annie knew where that phrase came from. Bye guys!! :)xx -Sunshine(: