Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthmas Dear Sunshine! :D

Hey guys(:

I'm sick! *Woot!* Darn you Haily and your infectious disease! Sorry I don't post as often as Haily (1Directioner) or Alyssa (Sunshine), but I am busy. Actually, I'm not. I'm just so freaking tired. >.<

So I know I haven't really been posting much of the Fan Fic or whatever you'd like to call it, but yeah... Tired and busy and.... Yeah. I'll try writing more, but it may be a while before I finish it...

___

Well anyways, IT'S SUNSHINE'S BIRTHDAY! (Or birthmas if your in our Marching Band heheh) So, I think you all should give her a birthday shoutout on any of her blogs or this one!
But yesh :)


 Happy Birthday Sunshineeeeee!!! <3


Well, I'm going to go now :)
I'm tired and my boyfriend told me I had to sleep. So yeah.
Have an absolutely fantastic day(: xx

-StuckOnStyles