Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

30 Days of One Direction: Days 26-30

-1Directioner-
Last 5 days!! (: I probably won't post must else this week, because I'm sick with a pretty bad virus.

Day 26:
Favorite boy's picture.
WHAT'S LIAM PAYNE GOING TO NAME HIS FIRST CHILD?
My answer to number 5 was Liam, so I chose this picture of Liam as my favorite! I want everyone to know, though, that I don't have an actual favorite boy. To some of my friend's, it's Liam or Zayn, to others it's Harry and Niall, and to the rest it's Louis. It all really depends on the conversation and the day! :P
Day 27:
How do you feel about the One Direction fanbase? Love it or hate it?
I don't really have a formed opinion about our fanbase. I love the majority of us; we're pretty dedicated people. There is at least a handful of the One Direction fans that I don't like though. Those are the ones who specifically hate one member of the band, and those that share extremely perverted things about the boys online.

To be clear, I love most of the fanbase, and hate some.

Day 28:
How important are they to you? How are they important to you?
They are an extremely imprtant part of my life! :D They hold the position of being the only band (famous people in general) that I know anything about or listen to on a regular basis. Wooh, go One Direction~!

How are they important to me? They all gave me some valuable lessons! :) Harry showed me that even if I mess up, I have to keep doing what I love. Zayn taught me that it's okay to embarass myself a little if it's going to help me reach my dream. Liam is why I know that even if it takes a couple of years and a few fails, I can achieve anything. I also know that I have to ignore the people that put me down if I want to get somewhere in life, thanks to Niall. :D Lastly, Louis taught me that I can stay true to myself while doing what I want to do for the rest of my life.

Day 29:
How would you feel if the band broke up?
Obviously, extremely upset and angry. I don't want them to break up, and end on bad terms as a group of friends. If One Direction ever splits, I want it to be because they had a mutual decision to stop, not because they were fighting with each other. They're amazing friends, they should ALWAYS stay that way!

Day 30:
Picture of the boys and a detailed description of why you love them, support them, and are proud of them.
One Direction
I love them because they're talented singers who don't follow the usual curve of young stars. They admit to their faults, and problems as well. The boys are true friends that stick together at their best and their worst.. I support them for the same reasons. They don't pretend to be a band that they're not. When 1D wants to do something in their career, they do it. I'm proud of them for so many things. They won the Brit awards, a few Teen Nick choice awards, performed in America, and are doing a world tour next year. Today I am so happy for them, they performed "What Makes You Beautiful" to over 1 billion people at the Olympics. Not many people can say they've done that! Those boys have got that One Thing, and everyone knows it. I wish the best of luck to them in their future careers. :)