Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FakeSigns I have made(:

Hey guys(:
So I got around to making the FakeSigns or FanSigns or whatever you want to call them. xD

I made four; One for all of our admins on F.B.O.D.1D, and one for Sarah. And here they are :3

Haily's (1Directioner) :D

Sarah's :)

Alyssa's! (Sunshine) :P

Annie's! (StuckOnStyles)  :3 

Well these are all I had to make. If you all want one just leave a comment with the following details;
  • Name
  • Member of 1D (Or whole band)
  • Favorite Color
And you're done! I have a lot of free time, so I'll make all of them :)

Sorry for not posting chapter two of the fan fic... I'm running a little low on sleep.. xD
Oh... and... I was gonna say something else... But I forgot... xD

Bye Guys!:)
I'll blog again sooner or later!

Have an amazing day\night\afternoon whichever! :)
Peace! xx

-StuckOnStyles-