Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

30 Days of One Direction: Days 16-25

-1Directioner-
:D I have been so happy lately, and I am absolutely not sure why. But I love it! <3

Day 16:
Favorite performance.
I don't know which concert it was specifically, and I couldn't find a good video of the performance. :( So, I'm just going to explain to you what happened during it that caused it to become my favorite show~!

Okay, the boys were singing "I Want" (my fav. 1D song), when Louis' part came up:
(bold is all of them together, italics is Louis)

I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy
I want, I want, I want, and that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you

Then, the next time his part came around, a crazy fan jumped up on stage, causing him to sing this instead:

I want, I want, I want, but she's crazy
I want, I want, I want, and that's not me
I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you


Day 17:
Favorite tweet by one of the boys.
I am bending the rules a little bit on this one, and choosing a favorite tweet by EACH of the boys.

*You have to check the link for Harry's to make sense.

Niall Horan: Do they have an egg and spoon race in the olympics! I wana try! Always did well at sports day!
Harry Styles: Bit of manly pampering... http://t.co/jKARYDaE
Zayn Malik: Hope there's lots of silly string and nerf guns at he signing today ! :) x
Louis Tomlinson:  It's a beautiful day...
Liam Payne: Just been for an ultrasound on my kidney turns out its fixed form when I was a baby!!! :o so now I have two :) #weirdnewsoftheday

*My neighbor helped me find Louis', because it's getting late. This is what she said about his, "I like it because God created the day to be beautiful." I thought I should explain, 'cause it seems a little strange without the reason why I like it.

Day 18:
Another favorite group photo.

I love this pic! It has a different vibe from their usual stuff. They look so mysterious<3

Day 19:
Who would you have as a brother?
Gah. I don't even know. Louis and Liam are out because I've already used them as answers. That leaves Harry, Niall, and Zayn. Gosh. I can't decide, so I'm having my neighbor, Sarah, decide for me.

She said, "Niall or Harry. Niall cause he's funny, and Harry cause he would beat up any boy that broke your heart. Niall would too. Haha." I completely agree with her! Although, out of the three of them, I think that Zayn is the most intimidating and would probably do a pretty good job of beating up boys for me! xD I'm just going to say that any of them (including Liam/Louis) would make pretty cool bro's."

Day 20:
Favorite interview.

There is the video to the BEST One Direction interview on the history of the Earth. Niall is so precious, spitting out Vegemite toast behind Liam. :3

Day 21:
What do you like most about the boys?
As a group, or as individuals? As a group, I like how modest and down to earth they are. One Direction does not let the fame go to their heads! Plus, they don't pretend to be something they're not just to get more fans. It's awesome(:

Now, for a quick spill about what I like about them as individuals.

Niall: Happy, loves food
Harry: Curly hair, brave
Louis: Hilarious, wants to own a boat
Liam: Sweet, has an awesome birthmark
Zayn: Great big quiff, very calm

I know I didn't go into detail about that, but if I did, it would have been a very, extremely long paragraph that nobody would have wanted to take the time to read!

Day 22:
Would you change anything about them?
I really hate this question. A lot. I will always love them (unless they do something super horrible, which they won't), but yes, there are things I would change. They don't ALL do these things, but this is what I don't like them doing:

  • Cursing - Not huge on people swearing. I do have friends that cuss, often, but I'm not one to do it myself. Personally, I find it a little rude. Not all Christians think of cursing this way, but I think it's disrespectful to God to use bad words. God won't love you any less for it, although I think he'd prefer that people avoid using them.
  • Drinking - I can't drink. Underage. Still, there were alcoholics in my family, I happily never knew them, but I know that it's a bad habit to pick up. I plan on steering away from the stuff when I'm older, if I never drink it, I can never get addicted to it. It's also horrible for your health if it does become a habit.
  • Smoking -  I know this only goes for one of them! Nobody hate me for pointing Zayn out specifically. By the way, my dad was a smoker, for all of you who think it's impossible to quit. I was okay with the smell when dad still did smoke, because he did it often, but after he stopped the smoke of a cigarette or anything similar to one just started to bother me. Smoking isn't just bad for you either, it's bad for the people around you too. :(
*NOTE - I do give Zayn credit. He has tried to quit smoking before. I hope he keeps trying to stop. It took my dad a long time to break the routine, so hopefully Zayn will keep finding new ways to try to stop.

Day 23:
Favorite song they have ever sung.
I said this earlier~ It's "I Want", I love the older sound it has. Here is a link to it, because I love this song very much:


Day 24:
Bieber of One Direction.
I have to say Niall Horan. He just loves Justin Bieber so much that I have to choose him. They both play the guitar, sing, are talented, have made an album, and have had a number one hit. Some of those are the same for the other members of One Direction, but I still pick Niall. :D Go Niall!

Day 25:
How would you feel if One Direction came to your hometown?

  1. I would most likely cry from happiness.
  2. Then I would hunt them down and meet them.
  3. I want to hug them very badly! It would be a very awesome group hug, by the way.
  4. I would probably get their signatures on something, I'm not sure on what though because I would lose a paper or a picture and I don't have any of their CD's or books. :( I guess I would get like a plain, white iPod case to have them sign... I won't ever lose my iPod.
  5. Hopefully, I could see them perform if they ever came to my hometown! :D
I wrote that as a paragraph at first, then broke it up into numbers. Just thought you all should know, because it isn't exactly written like a list.