Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 Days of One Direction: Days 6-10

-1Directioner-

Day 6:
Favorite Zayn quote.
"I'm a Bradford bad boi, yo."

I love this statement. It's so simple, and I think it describes Zayn perfectly. He's owning up to his badness by stating this, which just shows how bad (to the bone) he truly is. It's just inspiring to see how comfortable Zayn is with his inner gangster. I really look up to him for having the courage to say this.

Just kidding! ^(' ' ^) Woo! I got you ;) This is actually my favorite one:

"No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope."

I was ridiculously happy when I found this quote by Zayn. It's something that I actually relate to my dad, who was in a terrible car accident when he was 18. He died three times in the ambulance, had only an 11% chance of living after that, was expected to have severe brain damage, stayed comatose for four days, and was told he'd never be able to walk again. My dad overcame all of those things (obviously, or I wouldn't be here). Dad, and his family, never lost hope or faith in God. I think this quote is something a lot of people should really take to heart, and when people see that Zayn Malik said it they're more likely to want to act by it.


Day 7:
Favorite Niall quote.
"I'm the kind of boy who could fall in love with any girl, because I love with the heart. Not the eyes."

Should I even have to explain this one? It's just plain sweet. I don't even know what to say, it's just too perfect for me to go into detail about. I think that if more people were like Niall, the world would be a better place.

I guess I just think this is the best way any person can love. Besides, when you love someone with all your heart, they become the most beautiful thing alive to you. I believe that God has truly blessed anyone who does love or is loved in this way.

Day 8:
Favorite Liam quote.
"Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny."

Can I just say, Walt Disney would be proud? I want to tell everyone why this is my favorite quote of Liam's, but I personally think that this is one that you have to interpret by yourself. The meaning of it all really depends on who you are, and maybe I'm taking it a bit far, but that's just what it feels like to me.

Day 9:
Favorite picture of the boys and why.

I just find this picture of them so funny! :D You know, they're not being all posey or pretending to be someone they're not, they are just being themselves. They're being One Direction, and I like it. <3

Day 10:
Favorite Harry picture.

Oh gosh, I love his smile(:

__________


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go sleepy bye.

Chapter 1: Chapter Notes