Translate

Monday, August 6, 2012

30 Days of One Direction: Days 1-5

-1Directioner-


Hey! I've been seeing this 30 Days of One Direction thing a lot lately, so I thought I would do it too! :D Since this post would be incredibly short if I only did the first day, I decided to go ahead and do five days for every actual one day.
*That means (for me) there are only six days of One Direction.


Day 1:
How did you discover One Direction?
I heard What Makes You Beautiful on the radio and fell in love with it immediately. After a while I didn't think much more about One Direction, but then StuckOnStyles got addicted to them, and, after many days of being completely confused by her 1D talk, I decided my only option was to join the fandom.

One of the best decisions of my life.

Day 2:
If you could be friends with any of the boys, who would it be and why?
BOOM!
I'm dead.
That's how evil this question is; it killed me.

If I absolutely had to choose just one of them to be friends with, it would be Louis.

Laughing is one of my favorite things to do, and Louis obviously seems like the best guy to be with if you want a good laugh. If you're as socially awkward as I am, you'll also find it's a bit easier to talk to people who have personalities similar to Louis'. Just a tip for all of my fellow shy kids! ;)

Day 3:
Who's your favorite boy and why?
If I wasn't already dead, this would have killed me. DX

As much as I love Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis, I would have to say Liam is my favorite.

I'm a shy kid with anxiety problems who likes to follow the rules, and my worst fear is of being a boring person. (Let me tell you know, that these four things do not mix very well.) It just comforts me to know that a member of the most popular boy band in the world is shy and usually good about doing the right things, because Liam's kind of like me, and he isn't boring at all.

Day 4:
Favorite Harry quote.
"I don't think you can really define love."

There are all types of love, not just a man loving a woman or a woman loving a man. Honestly, when I think of love I think of things like my family and my religion. You can't explain to a child who has never had a family, how it feels to be loved by a family. Just like you can't explain to someone how it feels to know that God loves you (he loves everyone!) and why you love him back.

 Day 5:
Favorite Louis quote.
"Feel free to insult me, but you don't have a right to insult our fans."

I don't like bullies. Actually, I can't stand bullies. When you're insulting a person, whether it's because they are a fan of One Direction or not, you are being a bully. 

Anyway, I just think Louis' being brave by saying this. He's sticking up for millions of people he doesn't even know, and not many people are kind enough to do that. I just think it's amazing how he (and the rest of the boys) would offer to take hate from some extremely obnoxious people, if they would stop being cruel to us (the fans).
__________


That's all for today, I'll post five more tomorrow! :D

Niall says peace.

I hope you know that when you're done I'm going to do this. :P -StuckOnStyles-