Translate

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas, Guys! :D

Sup?!
I know, I know. I never post. I'm really sorry for that, but I'm only human! Plus, it seems as though Alyssa's been taking good care of you guys and the blog :P But anyways! Onto why I decided to write! XD

As you know, today's CHRISTMAS EVE! However, as Alyssa has already pointed out, IT'S LOUIS' BIRTHMAS!! :D
If you don't know what a birthmas is, you obviously haven't seen that episode of Family Guy. It's the combination of a persons birthday and Christmas! Which for Louis, those two dates go hand in hand :)

And for our Sass-Master from Doncaster, I dedicate this edit :)


Alsooooooooo, I believe a bit of thanks should be given to our lovely Miss Alyssa! So, I do believe she should get a prize ;D Any ideas?

Well, I shall end my post.
Question. Do you guys have any Christmas traditions? I have a friend whose family makes Peppermint Bark each year together. In my family we open our presents at my grandmother's house on Christmas Eve. What do you guys do?

Well anyways, BYE!! 
Love you guys(: and BTW, WE REACHED 15,000. This is thanks to you all :)

Bye now.xx


aka Annie :)

*Note, I am thinking of changing names again, any ideas? ;D*