Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Just a Few Questions?:3

Hey guys!
Im obviously posting, but what isn't obvious is that I'm on my iPad. Honestly, it's hard to use xD

So, I'm going to be away for a couple days, so I probably won't have time to post. I may just have enough time to check on everything and ensure that all is well :3 Sorry for the short-notice. Hopefully Alyssa or Haily will fill in for my absence!

Anyways, on to my questions!

Would you guys like us to start up our "theme week" like we had at the start of the blog? The first week was all about imagines and you all seemed to enjoy them. So, would you like us to start the theme week up again?

Would you like me to post imagines/oneshots/etc.? If so, which one? And should i make them specific or more anonymous? It's up to our fans!

Finally, is there anything that you would like to see us post more about or is there someone you'd like to post more?

Gawd. My posts are always so...business... While Haily and Alyssa's posts are all, "IDGAF bro!"
Im sorry xD

Ima post some pictures at the end to help satisfy you :3


Love you guys<3

Byeee(: xx

-InItForTheNando's
(aka Annie)
New naaaaame<3