Translate

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Almost 15,000 views!

Hey guys! It's Annie!
And well, since you guys can't see our view-counter, I figured I should let you know that...
WE HAVE ALMOST 15,000 VIEWS! :D

I think that since we've been doing fairly well (by my definition), we should hold a contest. 
Whenever we get to 15,000 views, I will write ONE imagine for a reader that comments on anything. But, I do have some rules.


  1. No spam comments. Only comment constructive criticism, advice as to what we can do better, etc. 
  2. Don't be rude. 
  3. Don't post the same comment on each blog post. I will know x-x
  4. Have some fun xD
Okay, and when I choose the winner, I will post a blog about it and I will need you to keep checking back until I do. Also, when I do choose a winner, I will need said winner to comment on that blog with the name of their boy ;)

Good Luck!
Peace off.
BOOP!