Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some Updates &Whatnot :)

Hey guys and girls! It's Annie once more and I figured I would tell you guys about some VERY important updates we've made! :D

So, first of all, WE HAVE A NEW ADMIN! Her name is Abby!! :D I'm gonna have her fill out an About Me thing :)

 Abby's About Me
Name: Abby Grace!c:

Nickname: Babby.

Hobby(ies): Drawing, listening to music, and DRAMA CLUB!

Favorite Color: Rainbow.

Favorite 1D Boy: I can't pick one buuuuutt.. if I had to, Louis.

Reason I'm Administering This Blog: ABSO-freaking-LUTELY love One Direction. And I miss blogging.. :'c

Favorite Song: I have two.. 1. Gotta Be You. and 2. Follow My Voice by For All Those Sleeping.

Favorite Movie: Seven Deadly Sins.

Favorite Quote: I don't have one right now..


Life Motto: Take a breath and let the rest come easy.


And while we're at it, Haily and I are going to update our About Me's! :D




Haily's Updated About Me




Name: Haily (with no e)

Nickname: 1Directioner

Hobby(ies): Marching band, reading, writing, stalking elephants (only on the weekends), and eating 

Favorite Color: *~Pink~*

Favorite 1D Boy: Harry Styles! 

Reason I'm Administering This Blog: I love One Direction. Listening to their music can make my whole day better!

Favorite Song: Turn The Page, Dude Looks Like a Lady, or Stole My Heart (can't choose just one!)

Favorite Movie: Iron Man or Madagascar

Favorite Quote: "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Life Motto: I truthfully don't have one... :c


Annie's Updated About Me

Name: Annie Dawn<3

Nickname: BeautyInPeace *in effect as of immediately*

Hobby(ies): Listening to music, being random, blogging, drawing, writing

Favorite Color: Teal *any additional comments made by me though, will be in purple*

Favorite 1D Boy: All of them<3 Wait, you say I have to choose one? Then uh... Nialler! :D

Reason I'm Administering This Blog: I'm administering this blog because I love One Direction and I also love writing. So if you combine the two, it's like a whole bunch of love :)

Favorite Song: I have like three. "I Miss You"- Blink 182, "You Need Me, I Don't Need You"- Ed Sheeran, and "Dance With Me Tonight"- Olly Murs

Favorite Movie: Ehm....Labyrinth or Lilo & Stitch!

Favorite Quote: "Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain." -Louis Tomlinson

Life Motto: Witch, I'm FABULOUS. Gotta problem?
*Haily forbids my use of cuss words...*



Okay, now that that's out of the way, I'm going to inform you that we now have a fan-mail!

So, if you guys ever have a suggestion or fan art that you'd like to send us, click here!>> Email us here!<< Awesome, right?! 


And one last thing, ABBY AND I ARE CO-CONDUCTORS OF THE FUN TRAIN! xD Mainly Abby though! :)


That's all for now! 
Bye guys!(: xx