Translate

Monday, October 15, 2012

Random Pictures Of 1D! :D

Hello all!! :)
It's Annie here again but this time, I'm sick! 

I figured that I'd tell you all that I'm restarting my fan fiction! If you all have been here long enough to know what it is about, then you should know that I felt unhappy with it. If you don't, go look for my SECOND Liam imagine from July, and I believe that I posted the Introduction in August and the first chapter in either August or September.

If you guys were starting to like it or something, I'm sorry; And if you never read it, poor you. 
So yeah, that was my main basis for this post. I guess I can upload some of my favorite photos of One Direction for you(: (One of each boy, then a fan drawing, then an actual photo of the boys(; )










That's it for now, bye guys!(: xx