Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

My Ten Favorite Photos: Niall Horan

-1Directioner-

Sorry to everyone for us not posting in so long! Marching band practices 3 days a week, performs at home games on Friday's, and has competitions on Saturday's. Plus, this past Saturday we hosted a competition which was an all day event with rude conductors and a lot of Aerosmith singing. :)

So, moving on to One Direction! I made and infinite sign on my wrist, and wrote 1D on my hand to show my support. I FINALLY got to listen to Live While We're Young, which by the way is awesome. Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young~!

Now to the point of this post, here are my ten favorite photos of the beautiful, Irish, Niall Horan!











Why do I love Niall Horan?
  He's adorable and loves to eat!