Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nialler's B-DAY!

Wooh! Happy birthday to Niall, who turned 19 today! :D In honor of our baby's birthday, here are 19 quotes by Niall~

P.S. Sorry for saying his birthday was on the 12th, I was wrong. :(
On the plus side, my birthday is actually 4 days after his!


  1. "I'll always defend the ones I love, even though I'm as terrifying as a... as a... baby penguin?"
  2. "The fans are always telling me I'm beautiful, but no one will ever be as beautiful as them."
  3. "Being single doesn't mean you're weak. It means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
  4. "I've experienced love at first sight, the first time I saw food."
  5. "I'll eat anything for breakfast."
  6. "It's odd that girls ask if they can hug me. Don't ask, do it. I'm just a regular guy."
  7. "I'd rather be a kid and play with paper air planes, than be a man and play with woman's heart.
  8. "I do miss home. People don't appreciate where they come from until they go back. I love goin' home now."
  9. "Since when are wrinkles hot?"
  10. "I'm the kind of guy who could love any girl, because I love with the heart, not the eyes."
  11. "If our fans only know how badly I want to meet and hug them."
  12. "Changing is for weirdos."
  13. "I can't wait for the day I get to marry a Directioner!"
  14. "I am literally the luckiest person in the world."
  15. "My favorite one in the band was Zayn, until he stole my meal, now it's Harry."
  16. "All the boys that lose our Directioners are so stupid. They'll never find such beautiful girls as them in all the world."
  17. "I'd give up, because I get too hungry to early, so I would die straight away." (In response to 'What would your strategy be in the Hunger Games?')
  18. "I'm a math genius!"
  19. "Carefree, Irish, blonde." (In response to 'Describe yourself in 3 words.')