Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Covers by One Direction

-1Directioner-

First of all, I'd like to say, 12 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! My birthday, by the way, is 5 days after Niall's. :D

Secondly, One Direction always covers the coolest songs. :) Here are some of them~

*WARNING*
TOO MUCH EXPOSURE TO ONE DIRECTION MAY CAUSE YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE HEARTS TO EXPLODE. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

I'm Yours (Originally by Jason Mraz)


Wonderwall (Originally by Oasis)


Torn (Originally by Natalie Imbruglia)


I'm Yours, Wonderwall, and Torn, all covered by One Direction! Sadly, I don't own any of these songs (or 1D). :'(

I love their cover of Torn <3 It's almost as cool as me.


Jk.

Seriously though, it's just too much for me to handle. DX I am dead now. Excuse me while I listen to 1D while reading Dr. Seuss books in my grave. My grave, just so everyone knows, is in a hill in my backyard, AKA Boot Hill.


Sorry that this post is a little all over the place, just ignore my words, and listen to their angel voices :3 It helps, I swear!