Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Ten Favorite Photos: Louis Tomlinson

-1Directioner-

It's been seriously hard to keep up with the blog lately, so I'd like to say a quick sorry to all of you for us not posting as much. Annie and I are both in our school's marching band, which practices 3 days a week (she's in the colorguard, so usually for her it's more than that) and usually we have a competition on Saturday's. Then, every once in a while, we throw in a football game to perform at.

P.S. It's my birthday tomorrow.

Okay, now to get on to the 1D section of this post :) I'm going to share with you guys my TEN favorite photos of Louis Tomlinson! I'm going to try to have the My Ten Favorite Photos posts up for each boy by the end of the week. If I don't, well then, LET THE HATE RAIN ON ME! No, just kidding, please don't hate me for not posting as much.











Why do I love Louis?
  He's hilarious, and cares so much about everyone around him!