Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

One Direction: Random Photo Time!

StuckOnStyles: PEOPLE! You have no idea just how excited I am for Imagine's week! I've already written three of them, one for Harry, Niall, and Liam. We'll probably post two Imagine's a day, but it all depends on how much I write. I hope that you'll all love them, because I loved making them! :D 


Seeing as today is an off day and all, I'm going to post some pictures! :3


All of them <3
Yes I did edit the first two. Want me to edit a picture for you? Let me know in the comments! -Hazza's Girl

QUICK! Group huddle!

We are One... DIRECTION!
Lion King pun intended.

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

Harry Edward Styles <3


It may be cold outside, but Harry is still very hot.
Reference to Baby, It's Cold Outside.


It's a miracle! He's ALIVE!


Oh, stop it you! ;)

Louis William Tomlinson <3


I scream for ice cream! And Superman...


The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
- Robert Bloch


Timmy Turner: Reborn.

Liam James Payne <3




Duck face + Mustache = Liam


Evilllllll. >:O

My name is Liam and I can do a fancy eyebrow move.


Niall James Horan <3


Nandooooo's <3

Niall's Irish and he's cute, and we all look good in suits!

Smile Mr. Pineapple Man!

Zayn Javadd Malik <3


Vas Happenin' Boys!?

I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World!

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts~ :3




StuckOnStyles: Woah. These boys are all insane. :)
I'll post something tomorrow too! Don't worry! 
And yes, you can use these for whatever. It's fine by me!


Songs Nialler's Girl Used:
We Are One - Lion King
White and Nerdy - Weird Al Yankovic
Baby, It's Cold Outside - Frank Loesser
Tik Tok (One Direction Version) - Rosielucyb (youtube), BOOMit'sLucy (Twitter)
Vas Happenin Boys - Savan from X-Factor
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred


Written and created by StuckOnStyles
Edited and captions made by Nialler's Girl

Don't forget about everything! :D