Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

About Us!

Haily's About Me
Name: Haily


Nickname: Nialler's Girl


Hobby(ies): Writing, reading, sharing my epicness with others, eating, and stalking elephants


Favorite Color: Pink <3 Like the girly child I am.


Favorite 1D Boy: DUH! X3 Niall and his perfect self.


Reason I'm Administering This Blog: I love One Direction, they inspire me and I want other people to be inspired too!


Favorite Song: I feel a betrayal coming on... it's not by 1D... I just really like the song Not One of Us, from the Lion King 2 - Simba's Pride.


Favorite Movie: Iron Man or Madagascar (NERD, much?)


Favorite Quote: Being lazy is magical... almost as magical as rainbow ninja unicorns doing somersaults through a field of freshly glazed donuts. -Haily


Life Motto: Uh... I don't have a life motto, but I live by God's word!




Annie's About Me
Name: Annie. Duh? xD


Nickname: StuckOnStyles


Hobby(ies): Writing, Videogaming, Singing, Fangirling, Reading, others. lol


Favorite Color: Teal.<3


Favorite 1D Boy: Hazza! aka Harry :3


Reason I'm Administering This Blog: I'm fabulous. Lol no, it's because I love One Direction and I will be the future Mrs. Styles. :)


Favorite Song: "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs!


Favorite Movie: It's stuck between "Love, Actually" or "Titanic."


Favorite Quote: "Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain." -Louis Tomlinson


Life Motto: Witch, I'm FABULOUS. Gotta problem?
*Haily forbids my use of cuss words...







Nialler's Girl: Aw, mine looks like a little kid filled it in! :(
Hazza's Girl: You're a five year old at heart... and mentally.






But have any nicknames for us to use? Please post them in the comments and we'll decide.. :) Thanks!!


Format made by StuckOnStyles
Filled in by the both of us!